- Recruitment content: Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year.
- Contract type: Temporary staff, duration 1 year.
Place of work: Tokyo, Japan.
Specific work content:
• Interpretation of TV conference etc. (About 1 hour a day, in the evening from 17: 00 - 18: 00.)
• Translation of materials necessary for the conference.
• Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
Working hours: 09: 00-18: 00
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Salary: 2500 yen/ per hour.
Monthly Salary - [2500 yen × 8 hours × 22 days] = 440,000 yen
- There is little overtime. Interpreters who are currently working are leaving work at 18:30 to 19:00.
Eligibility: (Prerequisite) Japanese-English interpreter experience (over 3 years).
• Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
• Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
PC skills: Basic operations such as Word / Excel
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: